HEADS UP: riastradh-drm2 branch merged

I merged the riastradh-drm2 branch to HEAD today.  This shouldn't
cause any problems for anyone, because it touched very little outside
sys/external/bsd/drm2 -- it's not hooked into any kernels other than
the new amd64/DRMKMS one.  But let me know if you observe any fallout.

Update to userland X.org should be coming soon, so that userlands can
take advantage of the new DRM/KMS drivers.