Re: Enhance ptyfs to handle multiple instances.

On Mar 14, 12:30pm, netbsd%izyk.ru@localhost (Ilya Zykov) wrote:
-- Subject: Enhance ptyfs to handle multiple instances.

| Hello!
| I desire develop this project.

Excellent.

| About me.
| I am system administrator in little Italy-Russia's firm. I live in Moscow.
| OS kernel it's my hobby mainly.
| I have free time now and can do this project about 1-2 months.
| I have little experience with Linux kernel's tty layer and few accepted
patches.
| The largest:

https://git.kernel.org/cgit/linux/kernel/git/torvalds/linux.git/commit/drivers/tty/tty_buffer.c?id=64325a3be08d364a62ee8f84b2cf86934bc2544a

Looks fine to me.

| I have few questions about project.
| Christos, can I ask you about this?
| Please, if anybody has objections or already doing it, tell me know.

Nobody is already doing it, and if you have questions, you came to the right
place.

christos