Re: init panics

On Sat, 25 Jan 2014, Thomas Mueller wrote:
Question is what to use as host for rebuilding, I guess I could use 6.1-STABLE amd64 USB-stick installation.

It shouldn't matter what you use as a host, as long as the host is
capable of building the tools.

If I try again, maybe I should wait until your problem is resolved.

Yes, if you know that sources of a particular date/time have problems,
then don't build sources from that date/time.

--apb (Alan Barrett)