Re: sysctl vm on 6.1_STABLE DOMU

In Message <>,
   Jeff Rizzo <>wrote:

=>On 12/23/13, 6:23 PM, Gary Duzan wrote:
=>>     This in only the DOMU, so doesn't run xentools. I don't own the
=>> DOM0, so I can't do anything with that.
=>>                             Gary Duzan
=>Yeah, this is a problem with the libxc in the dom0;  it's been fixed in
=>recent versions, but you can't do anything about it in the domU. :(

   Interesting. I know it worked before, though, with earlier
netbsd-6 branch versions. Did something on the NetBSD DOMU side
change to trigger this behavior? I'm assuming the DOM0 is Linux,
so if there is a DOM0 bug I would need more detail about it to try
to get it addressed by the hosting folks.

                                Gary Duzan

p.s. I wrote up port-xen/48477 on this issue.