Good Day,

I am Marissa Van Wiele From United Kingdom.

I have been a close friend and lawyer to Boris Berezovsky the former Russian
self-made billionaire that went exile in UK and was later found dead in his
house in he UK March 23/2013.

Read link for more info about my client.

We were together three days before his death, it has brought pains to everyone
around the globe that knew him very well, he was a GOOD Man.

Contact me through my Private

What I intend to discuss with you will be of great benefit to both of us.

Marissa Van Wiele