"boot -d" not working?

Trying to debug another issue, so I attempted to boot a special kernel using 'boot netbsd.test -d'.

Much to my surprise, after loading the kernel, it immediately crashed with no console output at all, and proceeded to reboot.

With the exact same kernel, I am able to use 'boot -s' and then enter ddb (via Ctrl-Alt-Esc key-combo) and set my breakpoint.

Is anyone else having this problem?

| Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |