re: READ ME: updating mpc, mpfr, and eventually gmp

> Last failure was on gmp, which later built successfully as a dependency from
> pkgsrc.

ah, i see the confusion here.

my post was *only* about the in-tree gmp/mpfr/mpc that we use
for the in-tree gcc and for building netbsd, and has nothing
to do with the versions in pkgsrc.  i don't maintain the pkgsrc
versions and i don't know about them beyond installing sometimes.

build.sh generally does not use any locally installed software
besidse $CC, $CXX and -lz, and the latter really should be fixed.
we only want to depend upon local C and C++ compiler (and other
sundry items, but only for bootstrapping the real tools.)

.mrg.