Re: build broken -groff and c++ compiler

Nick Hudson wrote:
On 10/04/13 13:39, Riccardo Mottola wrote:

is the current build still expected to be broken?

no, but your system is hosed from an earlier problem... the easiest fix is probably downloading

or any other new comp.tgz and extracting the ldscripts (./usr/libdata/ldscripts/) from the tarball into your
I untarred first only /usr/libdata/ldscripts/kmodule

then the whole comp tarball, no help. I cannot update my build :( What could be "hosed" not contained in the oct. 3 tarball?