Re: RAIDframe use on -current

It turned out Manuel was right - I've installed the bootxx_ffsv2 boot
block, thinking that this was the newfs default; the systems were
actually ffsv1. I was able to disconnect the two disks from the SATA
controller, boot from live USB stick, attach them one by one and write
bootxx_ffsv1. Now the system boots fine straight from the mirror.

Thanks, and apologies for the noise in current-users.

Chavdar

----