Re: Another build break on amd64

1. I'm often quicker/earlier than the automated system, especially when there are consecutive build breaks without a successful intervening build

2. I run my test-bed on amd64, while automated system is i386

3. I also periodically run builds on many other architectures, just to keep everyone honest

4. I run with -j1 which makes the log files much easier to read

5. I also (sometimes/often/not-always) am able to identify the specific commit, or at least committer, and cc or bcc him/her