Re: Automated report: NetBSD-current/i386 build failure

On Thu, Jun 20, 2013 at 10:25:52AM +0300, Andreas Gustafsson wrote:
 > NetBSD Test Fixture wrote:
 > >    A failure has been detected in another branch of the parallel make
 > >    nbmake: stopped in
 > > /tmp/bracket/build/2013.
 > The build is still failing as of 2013., and the logs now
 > include some error messages more relevant than the above:
 > [...]

I've been seeing that behavior too (not this particular build failure,
but a build failure in userland resulting in the only readily findable
messages being those messages from src/rescue) and it seems kind of

I wonder if there's a problem with make and stopping parallel jobs on

David A. Holland