anita, qemu, xen, building qemu0

I've used anita a bit, and have a few related questions.

1) It depends on qemu, and defaults to 0.  Is qemu1 generally broken,
even on netbsd-6?  If so, perhaps DESCR should say that.  Or a comment
in the py-anita Makefile?  Or perhaps there's a better place.

2) Building py-anita brings in truly vast amounts of packages.   I
wonder if it shouldn't depend on qemu, since it can be used with xen.

3) Building qemu0 on netbsd-6 i386 failed, filling up /var.  I have gcc
4.5.3, and I'm using ccache.  My /var had 528M free before starting,
which seems like it ought to be enough.  For some reason there were two
files:

-rw-------  1 gdt   wheel  237649920 Jun 13 19:31 ccX5NHrm.s
-rw-------  1 gdt   wheel  318423040 Jun 13 19:31 ccwxHGIB.s

gdt 578 /var/tmp > head -10 *.s