Looking for a supported PCI Express sound card

Hi!

I found out my new mainboard doesn't have builtin audio, and my USB
audio device doesn't work.

      ehci1: error opening low/full speed isoc endpoint.
      ehci1: a low/full speed device is attached to a USB2 hub, and transaction
translations are not yet supported.
      ehci1: reattach the device to the root hub instead.

So I'm looking for a PCI-Express sound card that's supported by
NetBSD-current.

Do you know if one of the following is supported (chosen by price and
PCI-Express)? Or do you have a different recommendation?

* ASUS Xonar D2X
  perhaps AV100 or AV200
  https://wiki.ubuntu.com/HardwareSupportComponentsSoundCardsAsus
  or perhaps http://www.alsa-project.org/main/index.php/Matrix:Module-virtuoso
* ASUS Xonar DGX
  perhaps CMI8788
  see http://www.linux-hardware-guide.com/2012-11-24-asus-xonar-dg-pci (PCI)
* ASUS Xonar DSX 7.1
  perhaps CMI8788
  see http://www.linux-hardware-guide.com/2012-10-28-asus-xonar-dgx-5-1-pcie
(5.1)
* Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D
  another new chip, it seems
  http://www.phoronix.com/scan.php?page=news_item&px=MTEwNTg
* Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
  no idea, but see
  http://opensource.creative.com/soundcard.html
* Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio
  no idea, but see
  http://opensource.creative.com/soundcard.html
* TerraTec Aureon 7.1
  CMI8768
  is that compatible to CMI8738, so cmpci might work?

http://www.linux-hardware-guide.com/2012-10-28-terratec-soundsystem-aureon-5-1-pci

Cheers,
 Thomas