Looking for a supported PCI Express sound card

I found out my new mainboard doesn't have builtin audio, and my USB
audio device doesn't work.

      ehci1: error opening low/full speed isoc endpoint.
      ehci1: a low/full speed device is attached to a USB2 hub, and transaction
translations are not yet supported.
      ehci1: reattach the device to the root hub instead.

So I'm looking for a PCI-Express sound card that's supported by

Do you know if one of the following is supported (chosen by price and
PCI-Express)? Or do you have a different recommendation?

* ASUS Xonar D2X
  perhaps AV100 or AV200
  or perhaps
* ASUS Xonar DGX
  perhaps CMI8788
  see (PCI)
* ASUS Xonar DSX 7.1
  perhaps CMI8788
* Creative Sound Blaster Recon3D
  another new chip, it seems
* Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Titanium
  no idea, but see
* Creative Sound Blaster X-Fi Xtreme Audio
  no idea, but see
* TerraTec Aureon 7.1
  is that compatible to CMI8738, so cmpci might work?