Re: Error: _res is not supported for multi-threaded programs.

On Sat, Mar 30, 2013 at 01:26:34PM +0530, Mayuresh wrote:
> >From the searches, it is not clear to me whether this problem has been
> fixed in current and whether I need to upgrade to run wine.

You need to fix the code that tries to use the global _res.
Most likely it is severely broken (which is why the error has been
made explicit).

If it applies proper locking, it should not use _res - just change it to
declare its own variable instead.

Martin