Re: BCM5719, BCM5720 and a lot of bugfixes for bge(4)

Hello,

On Mon, 04 Mar 2013 14:09:10 +0900
Masanobu SAITOH <msaitoh%execsw.org@localhost> wrote:

>  Hi, all.
>
>  I made a patch for bge(4).
>
>       http://www.netbsd.org/~msaitoh/bge-20130304-0.dif
>
> This patch is not tested well. I'll commit when I tested with all
> of my own cards. If you have trobule with bge, please test with
> this patch and report to me. I'm curious whether this patch works
> with sparc64 or not.

Doesn't seem to like this one:
bge0 at pci0 dev 3 function 0: Broadcom BCM5703 Gigabit Ethernet
bge0: interrupting at ivec 371c
bge0: ASIC BCM5702/5703 A2 (0x1002), Ethernet address xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx
brgphy0 at bge0 phy 1: BCM5703 1000BASE-T media interface, rev. 2

That's the onboard bge in my Sun Blade 2500. It doesn't seem to receive
anything other than (some?) broadcasts but nothing else ( like ping replies
etc. )
Symptom:
if I ping another host from the Blade the other host sees plenty of ARP
requests, answers them, but the Blade doesn't seem to get them.

have fun
Michael