openssl speed commands hangs on evbarm

Hi

Could someone try on their recent -current if evbarm instantly hang on issuing
openssl commands:

$ openssl speed md5
or
$ openssl speed sha1

After just a little bit output from these, system hangs and
I'm not able to enter ddb. All I can do is to reset the machine.

Before my i.MX23/OlinuXino system were able to successfully run all openssl
speed tests. I'm heavily developing on my tree so this can be something else.
Maybe cooling problem... But if someone can confirm on similar machine?

hw.machine_arch = arm
machdep.cpu_arch = 5TEJ

Screenshot:

oli# uname -a
NetBSD oli 6.99.16 NetBSD 6.99.16 (IMX23_OLINUXINO) #0: Mon Feb  4 21:57:32 EET
2013
petri@babylon:/work/nb/obj/data/NetBSD/src/sys/arch/evbarm/compile/IMX23_OLINUXINO
 evbarm
oli# openssl speed md5
WARNING: can't open config file: /etc/openssl/openssl.cnf
Doing md5 for 3s on
                    ^^ nothing after this....

Best regards,
Petri Laakso