Re: NetBSD-drmgem tested on 6.0

On 02/04/2013 01:49 AM, Tonnerre LOMBARD wrote:
Salut,

I just tested netbsd-drmgem, https://github.com/gsutre/netbsd-drmgem/,
on NetBSD-6 (will release patches for interested people soon). It works!

That's nice.  There were known stability issues with the port, but the
last commits (3 months ago) should help.  Please let me know how it goes.

Thanks, Grégoire, I can now finally use my Thinkpads with NetBSD again!

Out of curiosity, what is the graphics hardware in those Thinkpads ?

Grégoire