Re: IPFilter issue in -current

On 8 Jan 2013, at 2:55 PM, (Christos Zoulas)

>> Just moving one line fixes that problem.
> Can you just send me a diff against head please?

Good idea. :)

The attached patch against head makes the following changes:

Back out my last change, which was a partial fix for hash code computation
Apply Darren's more complete reworking of hash code computation.
Ensure that the struct containing the red-black tree head is properly

- Geoff