Re: utimensat

On Fri, 09 Nov 2012, Emmanuel Dreyfus wrote:
Shall I commit each posix extended API set 2 system call one by one, or do a giant commit once everything is in good shape? I would rather go for the first option, as it would enable others to help, but many commits will makes it harder to pullup.

Why would a new kernel API be pulled up to any other branch? So why would ease of pullup be a consideration?

--apb (Alan Barrett)