Re: Building on -current fails in cleandir

On Sun, 14 Oct 2012 04:38:36 -0400
"D'Arcy J.M. Cain" <> wrote:
> OK, I renamed my /etc/mk.conf so that it is ignored and ran the above
> command.  It worked.  I can't understand why.  The above has worked
> for me for years.  What does it matter if I point to /usr/obj/xxx
> or /xxx?

I meant /build/xxx.

> I am going to install that userland and try again with my old mk.conf.

Didn't work.  I got the same error trying to install:

./ -T /build/tools -O /build/obj -D /build/destdir install=/

Trying again with:

./ -T /build/tools -O /build/obj -D /build/destdir distribution

D'Arcy J.M. Cain <>         |  Democracy is three
wolves                |  and a sheep voting on
IM: darcy%Vex.Net@localhost