Re: netbsd-current build error

On 7 October 2012 19:52, Paul Goyette <paul%whooppee.com@localhost> wrote:
> On Sun, 7 Oct 2012, Julio Merino wrote:
>
>> Same thing here, but failing on './bin/\['.  Build host is amd64,
>> target machine is macppc and doing a clean build (although in update
>> mode).
>>
>> Seeing the large amount of changes that went into mtree two days ago,
>> I wouldn't be surprised if they are the cause of the problem.
>> Actually, my automated builds started failing right after those
>> changes. Christos, any hints? :-)
>

> Hmmm, I'm not seeing any build problems in my automated host-amd64
> target-amd64 (non-update mode, with "-j 1") test-bed system.
>
> Also not seeing any problems on my manual (update mode, "-j 12") host-amd64
> builds for either target-amd64 or target-evbmips builds.

Likewise:

clean_METALOG ===> .
--- clean_METALOG ---
clean_METALOG ===> distrib/sets
--- /home/sysbuild/amd64/destdir/METALOG.sanitised ---
sort /home/sysbuild/amd64/destdir/METALOG |
/home/sysbuild/amd64/tools/bin/nbmtree -CSM -k all -N
/home/sysbuild/src/etc  >/home/sysbuild/amd64
/destdir/METALOG.new
nbmtree: strunvis failed on `./bin/\['
nbmtree: failed at line 13 of the specification
*** [/home/sysbuild/amd64/destdir/METALOG.sanitised] Error code 1

on my automated sysbuild host.

> | Paul Goyette     | PGP Key fingerprint:     | E-mail addresses:       |
> | Customer Service | FA29 0E3B 35AF E8AE 6651 | paul at whooppee.com    |
> | Network Engineer | 0786 F758 55DE 53BA 7731 | pgoyette at juniper.net |
> | Kernel Developer |                          | pgoyette at netbsd.org  |

----