Re: Build failure in usr.bin/config

In article <Pine.NEB.4.64.1208301747060.29252%screamer.whooppee.com@localhost>,
Paul Goyette  <paul%whooppee.com@localhost> wrote:

>#   compile  config/main.lo
>cc -O -DMAKE_BOOTSTRAP -I/test-bed/obj/tools/compat
>-I/test-bed/obj/tools/compat/include
>-I/test-bed/src/tools/config/../compat -DHAVE_NBTOOL_CONFIG_H=1
[...]

While there is a question if the tool version of config should be using
sysctl (which could be easily disabled), the real question is why the
non-tool version fails on some platforms, where <sys/param.h> does not
seem to be enough to include <sys/sysctl.h> as the manual says. I am
still trying to decide how to fix this.

christos