Re: t_bpfilter tests are timing out

Paul Goyette wrote:
> I've noticed that recently, the t_bpfilter tests are taking more
> than the allotted 5 minutes to run.  It doesn't happen every time,
> but it does happen more often than not.  When the tests run
> normally, they complete within a second or two.
>
> Does anyone know if anything has changed here recently?

Hi Paul,
I added this test recently. I'm aware of the problem but I don't have
time to look at it at the moment.
Basically, I copied the code from ping rump test but I added a
synchronization between parent and child processes. The synchronization
doesn't always work and I suspect there is a deadlock somethere in rump.
Alex