can't eject boot cd with NetBSD-6.0_BETA2

I just tried to install NetBSD 6.0 BETA2 on a x86 machine that I have sitting
around, and I got as far as booting boot.iso and to the "Install from" menu,
but now I can't figure out how to actually get the install cd into the machine.

It appears that the boot cd is still mounted as /, so the eject button on
the cdrom drive doesn't work.  I suspect trying to force it with a paper
clip will cause bad things to happen.

I could have sworn this used to work in the past.  Am I imagining things, or
is this actually a regression in the installation process?

eric