R u interested in meeting new, interesting and nice people?;)

Hi :)
I'm Leana. Probably you think that it's pretty strange but I search through the
internet looking for interesting people and this is how I found you. I don't
lose anything but I can acquire something doing this, right?)
I hope you aren't afraid of things like that. So I found you, and I I don't
know why but I think that you are an interesting person and also I can predict
that it will be an exciting meeting for both of us.
As you can see I am open to people, very sociable and kind person. I really
enjoy travelling and meeting new people. It is just a really short introduction
and I will tell you more about myself after you write to me. Now, please tell
me something about yourself! What r you interesting in? What marks you out? Can
you tell me something special about you?
I hope you won't ignore it and you will write me back.
Unfortunately I gotta go now but I am waiting 4 ur answer!
Waiting for your answer!
Leana