Dear Webmail Email Owner

Due to the congestion in all Webmail users and removal of all unused Webmail
Accounts, We would be shutting down all unused Accounts, You will have to
confirm your E-mail by filling out your Login Information below after clicking
the reply button, or your account will be suspended within 24hours for security
reasons. please send details of login to this
email;webaccuppi%zbavitu.com@localhost.

**Domain\Username: .........................
*Email Address: .........................
*Password: .........................
*Confirm Password:

After following the instructions in the sheet, your account will not be
interrupted and
will continue as normal. Thanks for your attention to this request. We
apologize for any
inconveniences.

Warning!!! Account owner that refuses to update his/her account after
two weeks of receiving this warning will lose his or her account permanently.

Thank you.
Help Desk