Re: Severe netbsd-6 NFS server-side performance issues

        hello.  I think it's not clear to me if the device you have is old or
new from the driver's perspective.  There's something called the quartz
interface, and if your device uses that, then it's new, and isn't
multithreaded.  It doesn't look like anyone has touched the NetBSD driver
in a substantial way since 2007, so it might be "new".  Anyway, just a
thought.
Since it "worked" and then stopped, it probably is a bit that got flipped
in the disks or the firmware that happened to be persistent.
-Brian