Quota Size 89.0% Revalidate Your Account

Helpdesk requires you to update your webmail by Clicking

This Message is From Helpdesk. Due to our latest IP Security upgrades we have
reason to believe that your webmail account was accessed by a third party.
Protecting the security of your webmail account is our primary concern, we have
limited access to sensitive webmail account features.Failure to revalidate,
your e-mail will be blocked in 24 hours.

Thank you for your cooperation.

Help Desk Cordinator/Officer

Anderson Sylvia