Re: Weird sysinst behavior - port amd64

   Date: Thu, 10 May 2012 09:03:59 +0300
   From: Andreas Gustafsson <>

   Taylor R Campbell wrote:
   > In the mean time, does the message cause a problem?  If so, I can just
   > change it back to a comment until we've analyzed this.

   As far as I can see, the message itself does not cause any problems
   other than potential user confusion or alarm.

Well, now that I know this case happens, I guess the printf's function
has been served, so I've suppressed it to stop alarming everyone.

   There is another thing, though: the nfs_autoload test started failing
   at the time of your commit, and is still failing:

Thanks, looks like that was my fault too.  I think it should be fixed
now that I have updated the module makefiles.