Invitation to mediaINTELLIGENCE.ca from Nikola Tesla Generator

Dear Nikola Tesla Generator;

After nearly 90 years of suppression is now come out in the open
http://freedevice.kr.tc Please Click The Link Here   Make your own power
generator that can power up your house for FREE http://freedevice.kr.tc Please
Click The Link Here   You will never pay the electric company another dime with
this http://freedevice.kr.tc Please Click The Link Here has kindly referred us.

After nearly 90 years of suppression is now come out in the open
http://freedevice.kr.tc Please Click The Link Here   Make your own power
generator that can power up your house for FREE http://freedevice.kr.tc Please
Click The Link Here   You will never pay the electric company another dime with
this http://freedevice.kr.tc Please Click The Link HereWe welcome you to our
website and if you would like any more details on the services we provide,
please call us directly. We look forward to speaking with you.

Best regards,

M. Michelle Nadon
nadon%mediaintelligence.ca@localhost
www.mediaintelligence.ca