Re: libpam.a undefined references?

On Sat, 5 May 2012 22:08:19 +0000 (UTC), christos%astron.com@localhost
(Christos Zoulas) wrote:

You need to add more libraries, crypto, krb5, radius,...

On Sun, 6 May 2012 01:09:57 +0200, Joerg Sonnenberger
<joerg%britannica.bec.de@localhost> wrote:

Are you intentionally using only static libraries?

All I'm doing is:

  cd /usr/pkgsrc/{security/sudo,wip/sudo,x11/xlockmore}
  make fetch-list | sh && make install

The only alteration I've made is to set PKG_OPTIONS.{sudo,xlockmore}+=pam
in my /etc/mk.conf file.

One thing occurs to me that I neglected to mention before.  The affected
system is diskless (PXE/NFS).

For (inexact) comparison, a sparc system (SS5, 110MHz, 256MB), disklessly
running NetBSD-6.0_BETA had no problem building/running "security/sudo"
(after update to pkgsrc-HEAD) or "wip/sudo" (after adapting the patch).

Both systems share the same pkgsrc tree.

So either something in my update of the i386 system is corrupted, or
there is still some problem related to authorization handling on NFS
filesystems.  Possibly related to:

  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2012/04/26/msg019996.html
  http://mail-index.netbsd.org/current-users/2012/04/26/msg020000.html