Re: Still more fallout from MALLOC garbage collection?

On Sun, Apr 29, 2012 at 06:19:22AM -0700, Paul Goyette wrote:
> Sources updated minutes ago...
>
> #      link  rump_allserver/rump_allserver
> /test-bed/dst/usr/lib/librumpfs_nfsserver.so: undefined reference to
> `rumpns_M_NETADDR'

I'm trying a build having changed sys/sys/malloc.h
to pass NULL to kern_malloc() etc instead of the M_xxx flag.

Since neither the kernel, nor rump use the parameter - it should be ok.

but fails in librumpnet.so - wonder what the call is...

        David

--
David Laight: david%l8s.co.uk@localhost