Re: Improving support for Sun Type 7 USB keyboards

On Tue, 24 Apr 2012, Pierre Pronchery wrote:

> Finally, I am attaching a new patch that I would like to apply if worth
> committing (patch-ukbd_5_no_useless_spltty.diff).

How important is that, considering that this is only called on keyboard
events which are pretty rare in the grand scheme? (even considering a data
entry job I worked at with ~13000kph average though that is pretty extreme
for actual keyboard use)

but sure, if it is worth doing then feel free to do the same thing for

(keystrokes per hour)