Re: Sysinst default root login shell

On 2012-04-12 03.56, Michael wrote:
Hello,

On Thu, 12 Apr 2012 10:47:29 +0930
Brett Lymn<brett.lymn%baesystems.com@localhost>  wrote:

On Wed, Apr 11, 2012 at 12:41:24PM -0700, Wraukon the Excellent wrote:

I still don't understand why anyone wants to specifically run bash.

Gotta love this... 40 years on and we STILL have shell wars!  Who says
tradition is dead?

Speaking of which, vi and emacs both suck

/me runs

I agree, ever since Emacs was rewritten in C, and started having a Lisp system in there, it's been a disaster!

Vi is just a glorified frontend for ed. And what sane person would use ed???

Where is my teco?

        Johnny