Re: Sysinst default root login shell

On 4/8/12 12:54 PM, Andreas Gustafsson wrote:
Jeff,

Anita 1.26 is now in pkgsrc, and "anita install" again successfully
installs -current.  However, "anita test" fails.  It looks like the
reason for the failure is that your recent sysinst changes changed the
default root login shell from /bin/sh to /bin/csh.  Could you please
change it back?

I just looked again at a freshly-built sysinst, because I couldn't recall doing this. My changes don't actually affect the root shell unless someone selects "Root shell" and then "/bin/sh" in the menu... so I'm not sure how it's changing the default. If you want csh, then either don't change the root shell, or select '/bin/csh' from the root shell menu.

+j