Re: Test failures

On Wed, Mar 07, 2012 at 02:07:31AM -0500, Thor Lancelot Simon wrote:
> There might be some workflow that is better overall than the one we have
> now, but I am pretty sure "every developer stops and runs the complete
> set of anita tests before every commit" is not it, or, at least, not quite
> it.

Pot calling the kettle black ;-). I specifically noted that the goal should
be to minimize manual work by automation.

A related issue is that we have a clear policy of not allowing test
failures. But for reason or another, this is not enforced. (And even if it
would be, reverting changes should be done immediately due to the reasons
mentioned; again something where humans/committees are not good at.)

- Jukka.