Re: makemandb errors from pkgsrc

On 2/27/12 12:33 PM, Christos Zoulas wrote:
In article<4F4BA91A.5010900%julipedia.org@localhost>,
Julio Merino<jmmv%julipedia.org@localhost>  wrote:
Hello,

Since the apropos GSoC project was imported into NetBSD and the cron
jobs changed to index the manpages, I'm getting my daily report flooded
with errors caused by the processing of pkgsrc manual pages.  (See below.)

I don't know if these errors are legitimate.  But even if they are, why
should I, as an admin of a given machine, care about them?  There is not
much I can do about the errors, and seeing them in every single daily
report is annoying.

Thanks.

I think that this got fixed recently.

Oh cool.  But was it pulled up to netbsd-6 too?