Netbooting a sparc64 (netbsd-6)

  I know I've netbooted sparc64's from my i386 build machine in the past, but
it's been a couple years, and the i386 build machine has been replaced at least
once.  I've been following the documentation at www.netbsd.org, and have it
*mostly* working.  I'm also not sure if something has "changed" with netbsd-6.

  Right now, I've got a dhcpd running on my primary router that points the
sparc64 box to the i386 NFS server, and gives it an address.  I've got a rarpd
and tftpd running on the i386 box serving up the new netbsd-6 ofwboot.net.

  I even have it loading a kernel at this point.  But, after the kernel loads
via nfs root, I only see:

root on bge0
nfs_boot: trying DHCP/BOOTP
nfs_boot: timeout...
nfs_boot: timeout...
nfs_boot: timeout...
nfs_boot: trying RARP (and RPC/bootparam)
revarp failed, error=51
Supported file systems: union umap tmpfs smbfs puffs ptyfs procfs overlay null
nfs msdos mfs lfs kernfs ffs fdesc cd9660
no file system for bge0
cannot mount root, error = 79
root device (default bge0):

  I've tried a few different things.  I've mucked with the rc.conf and
ifconfig.bge0 on the NFS root of the host, but I don't think it's even getting
far enough to be reading those, so I don't think it matters.

  Is this an NFS issue, where the kernel is being loaded via NFS somehow, but
then NFS is not working to mount the filesystem?

  If anyone has any ideas, let me know.  If you want all of my various config
files, let me know off-list and I can send any of them to you for review.

  Thanks much.

                                 - Chris