failures during -V MKDEBUG=yes -V DBG=-g

I tried to build yesterday's NetBSD-current with -V MKDEBUG=yes
-V DBG=-g and it failed during the tests build (IIRC) with errors such
as this:

<...snip snip...>/i386/D/usr/lib/ undefined reference to

I deleted my TOOLSDIR, DESTDIR, and OBJDIR and started over.  No luck.

Is it just me, or is anyone else having trouble with a debug build?
Could this affect the 6.0 branch, too?

I'm using -j 8, btw.

David Young    Urbana, IL    (217) 721-9981