SMP profiling -- patch, if someone cares to bring it up to date

I sent a patch considerably improving kernel profiling support to
tech-kern while I was with Coyote Point.  It is at:

I got a few comments about the code organization but not much else.  I
simply ran out of time to work on updating and integrating the patch.

I mention it here because anyone wanting to take good kernel profiles
on SMP NetBSD systems might want to look into integrating this.  I do
not have the time at present.

Thor Lancelot Simon
  "All of my opinions are consistent, but I cannot present them all
   at once."    -Jean-Jacques Rousseau, On The Social Contract