[SUSPECTED SPAM] Account Verification Update

Your mailbox has exceeded its limit. Your webmail is currently running 99.7% of
its Quota limit of 100%. You may not been able to send or receive email until
you have updated your webmail account. To update your webmail account,
Click-Here <>  to
request for upgrade.

We are sincerely sorry for any inconvenience this might cause you; we tend to
serve you better.
Thanks for your co-operation.
Jodi Graham(Web-Email Information Manager)