Re: build failure: compiling amd64 toolchain fails

On 27.12.11 19:18, James Chacon wrote:
> On Tue, Dec 27, 2011 at 5:51 AM, Christoph Egger
> <Christoph_Egger%gmx.de@localhost> wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I get this error when I compile an amd64 toolchain on OS X:
>>

> What version of OS/X and which version of xcode?

OSX 10.4 and

> xcodebuild -version
Component versions: DevToolsCore-798.0; DevToolsSupport-794.0
> gcc --version
powerpc-apple-darwin8-gcc-4.0.1 (GCC) 4.0.1 (Apple Computer, Inc. build
5370)
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions.  There is
NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR
PURPOSE.