Re: Repeatable panic on amd64 (-current as of Dec 22nd)

There was no crashdump, unfortunately.  The system appeared to hard-lock
after that panic().  I don't have a monitor hooked to the VGA output, but
there was no disk I/O happening. :-(

I'll try and give it another go sometime this week with a monitor hooked
up t see if I get any further data, or can force a dump.