Re: TESTERS WANTED: audio drivers

Hi,

I tried btsco audio with sources about a week old.

I found that it doesn't work it drops me into ddb with Mutex error locking
against myself.  I don't know how to save the output because the only thing I
can do is reboot but I will type out the entire screen if necessary.

This would happen with diagnostic and regular kernels.

I managed to get it to work again but that was by commenting out all the locks
which I know is a bad Idea/counter productive .  Although in the interim
commenting out locks in btsco_sco_disconnected, btsco_sco_complete and
btsco_sco_input and replacing them with splaudio/splx as in previous versions
didn't work and it still had the same error.

I will provide more information as necessary.

Regards,

Nat.