Re: Fix for kern/20700

        Hello.  From my reading, if you don't use autonegotiation, you need to
know, and thus manually program, the duplex with the mediaopt statement
when you configure the interface for 10baseT or 100baseT use.  That's
always been true, and is true, to the best of my knowledge, on all modern
OS's.  For unmanaged switches, the best it looks like we can do is allow
users to manually configure their interfaces, which works and has worked in
the 10baset and 100baset cases for a long time.  For any speed above
100baset, we must allow the interface to use NWay autonegotiation, with the
exception of 1000-base-X interfaces.  My patch does this for 1000baseT, but
needs to restrict negotiations to that speed if requested by the user, and,
while I'm here, I probably should make it work for 10G as well, assuming
the rest of the machinery is already there.
-thanks
-Brian