599.58 KASSERT kernel panic i386

Hi,

Yesterday I updated my sources (previously 5.99.51) and built a release.

I installed it to a usb flash drive, and upon booting it up the following
happens - this is paraphrased though as I couldn't sync from the debugger.

panic: kernel assertion KERNEL_LOCKED_P() failed: file usbdi.c line 264.

Any ideas as to why this is happening?

In qemu with the usb drive configured as wd0 it boots.

Thanks in advance,

Nat.