Re: Fix for kern/20700

        Hello.  I think a patch which restricts autonegotiation to 1000-base-T
when  1000-base-T is requested will cover all the cases I'm aware of:

1.  10-base-T and 10-base-T full-duplex (works with media auto and
hard-coded)

2.  100-base-T and 100-base-T full-duplex (works with media auto and
hard-coded)

3.  1000-base-T and 1000-baseT full-duplex (works with auto, and, with
patches for 2070, with hard-coded media)

4.  1000-base-Sx and 1000-Base-SX full-duplex (works with media auto and
hard-coded up as well.)

        The problem we have right now is that 1000-base-T requires
autonegotiation be enabled, even if you're only willing to negotiate
1000-base-T.  I'm working on patches to address this issue, and I believe
all other bases are currently covered and working.
-thanks
-Brian