Re: non-automated test failure report! :)

On Nov 15, 10:38am, (Jukka Ruohonen) wrote:
-- Subject: Re: non-automated test failure report!  :)

| On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 03:36:18PM -0800, Paul Goyette wrote:
| > Test cases t_vfs/mv_nox and t_vfs/paxcopy failed with the same messages.
| Also "lib/libtre/t_exhaust/regcomp_too_big" fails.
| - Jukka.

It says that the program received signal 9. THe parent must have terminated
because it was running for too long, but unfortunately there is no error
message to that effect. Should I bump the timeout more? I wish that the harness
would be more informative about terminating jobs. Anothe possibiliy would be
to use resource limits instead.