Re: non-automated test failure report! :)

On Nov 15, 10:38am, jruohonen%iki.fi@localhost (Jukka Ruohonen) wrote:
-- Subject: Re: non-automated test failure report!  :)

| On Mon, Nov 14, 2011 at 03:36:18PM -0800, Paul Goyette wrote:
| > Test cases t_vfs/mv_nox and t_vfs/paxcopy failed with the same messages.
|
| Also "lib/libtre/t_exhaust/regcomp_too_big" fails.
|
| - Jukka.

http://releng.netbsd.org/b5reports/i386/build/2011.11.15.00.50.55/test.html#lib_libtre_t_exhaust_regcomp_too_big

It says that the program received signal 9. THe parent must have terminated
because it was running for too long, but unfortunately there is no error
message to that effect. Should I bump the timeout more? I wish that the harness
would be more informative about terminating jobs. Anothe possibiliy would be
to use resource limits instead.

christos