Re: Automated report: NetBSD-current/i386 build failure

In article <20111111233528.GA7927%panix.com@localhost>,
Thor Lancelot Simon  <tls%panix.com@localhost> wrote:
>On Fri, Nov 11, 2011 at 11:33:10PM +0200, Andreas Gustafsson wrote:
>>
>> Your assumption is correct, and the next build did succeed.  Sorry about
>> the false alarm.  If only there was a way to mirror the repository that
>> would guarantee a consistent snapshot...
>
>Not really possible; CVS does not have changelists.  You can't do any
>better than it does for the developers themselves!
>
>Perhaps it would be better to throw an error by email only if two
>consecutive builds fail.

That is exactly what I was thinking. You can even compare and see if
the build failed in the same place, and only send an error message then.

It would look something like:

checkout
build
if (failed)