Re: Anyone having trouble with nfs locking up lately?

On Fri, 11 Nov 2011, Christos Zoulas wrote:

In article <>,
Hisashi T Fujinaka  <> wrote:
I'm on amd64-current and perhaps it's foolish to use it as an nfs
server for my sources. It seems to lock up after compiling, etc.

Is there something I can do to help debug this?

Lock up as in crash unresponsive, or tstile? Mine tstiles
(filesystem accesses get stuck tstile).

The remote filesystem accesses get stuck, and then I can't reboot out of it.

Mine is a fairly normal custom kernel (devices I'm not using deleted). I
can certainly try a different kernel.

Hisashi T Fujinaka -